Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Please read: An Update from Admissions

To the readers of this blog and the members of our forum,

Three years ago we started this blog along with our discussion forum with the goal of demystifying the pharmacy school application process and helping prospective students achieve their career goals. I sincerely appreciate the many visitors and users and I want to to express my sincere appreciate to the site moderators - current pharmacy students - who have assisted others through this process by sharing their advice and guidance.

As some of you may have noticed, I have spent less time on the forum answering questions in recent months than I did previously. I apologize to those of you who have asked me to review personal statements and essays if I have not provided you an adequate response. I have had an increase in my current responsibilities, both personal and professional, and my free time has been reduced to the point where I have to make a decision on the future of this forum

I have made the very difficult decision to place the forum on indefinite hiatus. I will retain the site domain in the event that I am able to re-dedicate the time and resources to it. More importantly, I will continue to provide answers to emails, so I hope you will continue to share them with me and allow me to post them here to help guide other pharmacy school applicants.

My email address is posted below. I will personally respond to your question as best that I can. I hope that you will pass along this blog to your friends, classmates and colleagues.

Best-
Admissions
pharmacyschooladmissions@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your help and guidance. I received an interview at my top choice. I hope your new responsibilities aren't too rigorous.

Suresh said...

could you please tell about pharmacy admission in Jaypee university (http://juit.ac.in/Department/pharmacy/pharmacy.php)

I am living in shimla, but there is no clear informtion about pci approval. I was unable to get info from PCI webisite ( http://pci.nic.in/apps/facultysearch/Teacher_Profile.aspx?TeacherID=LPHB-2021457 ). Please help me.