Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thank you!

We wanted to take a moment to express our thanks to everyone for reading the blog. Yesterday, we had over 700 different visitors check the website - a new record. As mentioned, we don't make any money by doing this, other than a few pennies when somone clicks on an ad. We do this because we like to help.

In the 6 months since we have started posting blog entries, reviewing statements, and answering questions via email, we have met a lot of really great people and think that we have been able to provide some much needed assistance to prospective applicants.

We hope that you have found the blog to be useful. If you have, please "follow" the blog by clicking on the right hand side of the page. We also hope that you will tell your friends, classmates, co-workers, colleagues, and any pharmacy organizations you belong to.

Please keep the questions, emails, and comments coming in.

Thanks again.

-Admissions

3 comments:

JoJoRx said...

No, thank you Admissions! This is a service that I would pay for and the fact that you have done so much for nothing is amazing. THANKS!!!

Memoira said...

Yes, I agree with JoJoRx. I feel so grateful that your comments and insight are available for me (and other applicants) this cycle, as I know that previous applicants in earlier years were not so lucky. Thank you! :)

Emily said...

I agree with both statements made already. This site has been so valuable for me during this process. I will pass it along to anyone I meet who is thinking about applying to pharmacy school. I greatly appreciate the obvious time and effort that is put into this blog!