Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Register with PharmCas for 2010 matriculation

As many of you know, today is the first day that you can register with PharmCas for matriculating in the fall of 2010. Please click on the link below to begin your application. At a minimum, I suggest visiting the website and reviewing the associated pages for those schools you are considering. There is a wealth of information available - please use it.

http://www.pharmcas.org/

For many of you, today marks the first step in a yearlong process to be accepted into pharmacy school. We wish you the best of luck.

Please contact us with any questions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder, though I'm not sure I should apply yet. On the bright side I have a good GPA (3.7+), will likely score well on the PCAT in a few months, and will finish my prereqs in the next 2 semesters. On the dull side I have no pharmacy-related work/volunteer experience, and I'm not sure of what I would put in my personal statement.

Admissions said...

This is an interesting point and one that each applicant much figure out for him/herself. Are you better off applying early, but maybe with less than optimal grades? Or should you wait until after the summer and/or fall courses are completed in an effort to boost your GPA? As far as your statement goes, we have been reviewing a number of them and would be happy to assist you.