Saturday, June 19, 2010

PCAT feedback - June 19, 2010

I'm not sure how many of our followers took the PCAT today, but if you did, please provide feedback in the comments section below. Your thoughts or observations would be appreciated by many. How did you prepare? Do you plan to take it again? Please do not post actual questions asked on the exam - they will be deleted.

Please note: Candidates cannot disclose--in whole or in part--any exam questions or answers to anyone during or after the exam, whether orally, in writing, in any internet "chat rooms or blogs", or otherwise. The PCAT is a secure examination, protected by U.S. copyright laws, and any unauthorized disclosure of the exam's contents could result in civil liability, criminal penalties, and/or cancellation of test scores. Examinees are encouraged to report any internet activities that disclose information about test questions, so that Pearson may investigate and take any necessary action.

We hope to hear from as many of you as possible.

Thank you.

1 comment:

PharmD Hopeful said...

I took the PCAT last Saturday (6/19) and thought it was on par with the Pearson Practice tests (as a reference). I thought that the sections were all "doable". For me, the hardest was Chem. For others, Chem was a breeze. I personally have not take Orgo yet, but self studied with Organic Chemistry as a Second Language.

I think I did well in all the sections (in the 70-80+ percentile range if the Pearson tests are any indication) but I probably did lower on Chem, just given the orgo on the test.

I will be taking it again in August.