Thursday, July 30, 2009

Words of Appreciation

Some words of thanks: I discovered this blog very recently and it has helped me immensely with the application process for pharmacy school. It has been tremendously useful in helping me plan my personal essay and more, although its also created new fears as well - my scattered/light course load.

I write this simply to say your effort is very much appreciated. The daunting task of gaining admittance to a pharmacy school is very stressful and it is so helpful to have someone on the inside voluntarily answering questions.


I will be writing my personal essay in the coming weeks and hopefully you won't be too busy to have a chance to review it. Once again, thank you very much.


Response: Thank you for your email and kind words. I am glad that you have found the blog to be helpful. Please bookmark or follow the blog if you haven't already. We also ask you to please pass the blog link on to anyone you know who may be interested in pursuing a career in pharmacy.

As we have stated before, we aren't charging for any of the services that we are providing. Letters like the one above make our efforts worth the time involved. Thank you!

No comments: